If you have set any custom DNS on your router such as our MyTelly Smart DNS addresses and wish to remove them, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Asus router user interface.
- You might be prompted to enter your router’s credentials if you had not logged in to the router prior to this.
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings and click on WAN.
- Under WAN DNS Settings, set Connect to DNS Server automatically to YES.
- Scroll down and click on Apply Settings.
- Reboot your router for the changes to take affect.
If you wish to remove the DNS for other devices or systems, please refer to our full list here:
Unfortunately it doesn’t always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at [email protected]. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.